PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL
Call for Street Artists – Street Artists
June 4, 2017
The Patchogue Arts Council is seeking street artists to perform their craft live at the upcoming Arts on Terry, a street fair on June 4, 2017, from 12:00 – 6:00 PM. Arts on Terry will take place on Terry Street and Taylor Lane adjacent to the Artspace building in Patchogue. Large canvas panels will be made available to each artist where the public will be able to view the work in progress. Each artist will be awarded a stipend for participation. Arts on Terry is part of the Patchogue Arts Council’s Summer of Love, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Summer of Love. With the spirit of the 1960s in mind, the Patchogue Arts Council is seeking artists who have uniquely creative voices in the form of self-expression.
- Email submissions are due ON April 28, 2017.
- Submissions received AFTER April 28, 2017 will not be considered.
- Accepted artists will be notified through email no later than May 5, 2017.
- Subject line must include AOT2017_StreetArt_YourName.
- Email your submissions to: email@example.com.
- Only submissions to this email address will be considered.
Email Submission Guidelines
- Please submit 3 images representative of your work using the following specifications.
- All files should be labeled with your name and title of work. Ex: Yourname_titleofwork.jpg
- All artists must include one of the following: CV/resume, bio, or an artist statement.
- Submissions that do not follow ALL of the above guidelines will not be considered.
ABOUT THE PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL – The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc. was formed to encourage, support, and promote the arts while aiding in the revitalization and sustainability of the community. The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation whose focus is to serve the greater south shore of the Town of Brookhaven. The Patchogue Arts Council is located at 20 Terry St., Suite 116, Patchogue NY and is open Thursdays and Fridays, 2:00 – 7:30 PM and Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 – 5:00 PM. For more information visit www.patchoguearts.org, call 631-627-8686, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.