There are TWO ways to join the Patchogue Arts Council.
The first way to become a member – Fill out the form below, click SUBMIT, then choose your Membership Level, and click the Purchase Button to Pay your Membership Fee with a Credit Card or PayPal.
The second way to become a member –Scroll to the bottom of the page, click MEMBERSHIP FORM PDF, download the form, print, fill out and mail with a check to the address below. Make check payable to the Patchogue Arts Council, Inc.
As a member of the Patchogue Arts council, YOU:
- Enable local artists, musicians and poets to share their original voices and visions
- Expose a diverse audience from all walks of life to a variety of artists and art forms
- Provide creatives with opportunities to connect and collaborate with each other
- Expand the public’s view of the trends, function, and purposes of the arts in the 21st century
- Unite our community as we discover common ground through music, art, poetry and literature
- Generate revenue for local businesses through the thousands of cultural tourists visiting Patchogue to experience PAC events.
Plus YOU are eligible for the following benefits:
- Member email updates
- Inclusion of your arts events in our online arts calendar
- Advance notice of special events and sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to networking events
- A lisiting on the PAC Artist Directory
- Participation in art advocacy initiatives and grant-writing proposal training
The Patchogue Arts Council was formed in 2008 as a 501(c)3 non profit corporation with the mission to support, promote and encourage the arts.
Study after study shows that for every dollar spent on the arts, it brings four dollars back into a community. When businesses support an organization like the Patchogue Arts Council, they can be confident that they are making a worthwhile investment. Not only will you be bringing revenue into Patchogue, your business will be recognized as champion of the arts and committed community advocate.
The first way to become a member.
While this page is under construction please fill out this .pdf.
20 Terry St, Suite 116, Patchogue, NY 11772
If you pay via payal please note that in your letter/email.
(Oct 19, 2020)