PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL
Call for Street Artists – Artist Booths
June 4, 2017
The Patchogue Arts Council is accepting submissions from artists interested in participating in its upcoming Arts on Terry, a street fair on June 4, 2017, from 12:00 – 6:00 PM. Arts on Terry will take place on Terry Street and Taylor Lane adjacent to the Artspace building in Patchogue. Artists will be allotted a booth, approximately 10 x 10 feet, in which they are invited to present their artwork. Arts on Terry is part of the Patchogue Arts Council’s Summer of Love, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Summer of Love. With the spirit of the 1960s in mind, the Patchogue Arts Council is seeking artists who have uniquely creative voices in the form of self-expression. There is no submission fee, but accepted artists will be required to pay a $50 participation fee.
- Email submissions are due ON April 28, 2017.
- Submissions received AFTER April 28, 2017 will not be considered.
- Accepted artists will be notified through email no later than May 5, 2017.
- Subject line must include: AOT2017_ArtistBooth_YourName.
- Email your submissions to: email@example.com.
- Only submissions to this email address will be considered.
- Email Submission Guidelines
- Please submit 3 images representative of your work using the following specifications.
- All files should be labeled with your name and title of work. Ex: Yourname_titleofwork.jpg
- All artists must include one of the following: CV/resume, bio, or an artist statement.
- Submissions that do not follow ALL of the above guidelines will not be considered.
- Requirements & Restrictions
- There is no fee to submit work, but there is a $50 participation fee if accepted.
- Submission of work indicates that the artist has an understanding of the fact that PAC assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss; in addition, artists will be required to sign a waiver.
- Only digital submissions sent by end of day April 28, 2017 will be considered.
• Accepted artists will need to provide all necessary material for displaying their work on the day of the event.
ABOUT THE PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL – The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc., was formed to encourage, support, and promote the arts while aiding in the revitalization and sustainability of the community. The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation whose focus is to serve the greater south shore of the Town of Brookhaven. The Patchogue Arts Council is located at 20 Terry St., Suite 116, Patchogue NY and is open Thursdays and Fridays, 2:00 – 7:30 PM and Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 – 5:00 PM. For more information visit www.patchoguearts.org, call 631-627-8686, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.