PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL
Call for Street Artists – Arts On Terry
June 24, 2018
The Patchogue Arts Council is seeking street artists to perform their craft live at the upcoming Arts on Terry, a fine art street fair on June 24, 2018, from 12:00 – 6:00 PM. Arts on Terry will take place on Terry Street and Taylor Lane adjacent to the Artspace building in Patchogue. Large canvas panels in either 4’x4’or 6’x8’ will be made available to each artist. Artists will be placed throughout the festival where the public will be able to view their works in progress. Each artist will be awarded a stipend for participation. In collaboration with the 2018 Great South Bay Music Festival , PAC will be exhibiting all works created by the chosen AOT Street Artists.
Arts on Terry is part of the Patchogue Arts Council’s E Pluribus Unum Festival Season 2018 (EPU) will celebrate the concept of unity from diversity in varied media and disciplines including visual arts, dance, music, film and video in multiple venues in downtown Patchogue from May through October 2018.
The Patchogue Arts Council is seeking artists who have uniquely creative voices interested in exploring ideas of unity and diversity in the spirit of E Pluribus Unum.
- Email submissions are due by April 27, 2018.
- Submissions received AFTER April 27, 2018 will not be considered.
- Accepted artists will be notified through email no later than April 30, 2018.
- Subject line must include: AOT2018_StreetArt_YourName.
- Email your submissions to: email@example.com.
- Only submissions to this email address will be considered.
Email Submission Guidelines
- Please submit 3 images representative of your work using the following specifications.
- All files should be labeled with your name and title of work. Ex: Yourname_titleofwork.jpg
- All artists must include one of the following: CV/resume, bio, or an artist statement.
- Submissions that do not follow ALL of the above guidelines will not be considered.
ABOUT THE PATCHOGUE ARTS COUNCIL – The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc. was formed to encourage, support, and promote the arts while aiding in the revitalization and sustainability of the community. The Patchogue Arts Council, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation whose focus is to serve the greater south shore of the Town of Brookhaven. The Patchogue Arts Council is located at 20 Terry St., Suite 116, Patchogue NY and is open Thursdays and Fridays, 2:00 – 7:30 PM and Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 – 5:00 PM. For more information visit www.patchoguearts.org, call 631-627-8686, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.