Calling all members!
Please submit your work for consideration to exhibit your work at Arts on Terry.
NEW for 2019 Patchogue Arts Council will be organizing a special exhibition featuring a curated selection of members work under the main tent at Arts on Terry!
Follow the guidelines below:
Not a member? You can become a member at the time of submission.
SUBMISSION DETAILS & GUIDELINES
- Email submissions
- Subject line should include: AOTMembersExhibit_ArtistName
- Submissions must include 3 jpg images
- Submissions must include the following information for each work; title, date of completion, media, size, value
- Submissions must include a CV or artist statement
- All files should be labeled with the artist’s name and title of work. Ex: Yourname_titleofwork.jpg
- Please submit only completed work, no works-in-progress, and indicate
of work size
- All work must be ready to hang
- You MUST be a member of the Patchogue Arts Council
- Submission Deadline: June 15
- June 17: Artist Notifications – A Patchogue Arts Council representative will notify all artists via email and/or phone once artwork is selected. Please do not call for notifications.
- June 22: All work must be dropped off at 20 Terry Street.
- June 23 – All works on view during AOT from 12:00 – 6:00 PM.
- June 23 – Removal of Artwork – All artists selected for the exhibition must make arrangements for their artwork to be picked up at MOCA
Artwork can be picked up between the hours of 6:00 – 8:00 PM Work will not be de-installed before 6:00 PM. L.I..
REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS
- All work that is to be hung on walls must be wired/ready to hang
- Only current members of the Patchogue Arts Council will be exhibited – now is the time to renew your membership or join!
- There is no fee to submit work
- Two and three-dimensional work will be accepted
- Artists may submit three (3) works of art for consideration
- Size is limited to 48 inches in width. There is no height limit
- All artists must submit a release form once work is accepted.
- Works completed within the last 3 years will be given priority